“Those Without Hope” is the meaning of Desvalido, a name that came about as Ian Reith of Dapper had lost hope that he’d ever manage to acquire the right tobacco to make this cigar a reality. Well, the cigar is real and it’s here, with dapper cigqr providing a very detailed blend composition description detailing the seed up to the supplier with the exception of two undisclosed tobaccos.
An Ecuadorian Rosado Café Habano supplied by Oliva is wrapped around an undisclosed binder with Jalapa and Esteli fillers supplied by Oliva as well as Connecticut Broadleaf supplied by Lancaster Leaf and a final fourth filler, which remains undisclosed. The cigar delivers fully in everything from strength, to body, and smoke production; with sweet toasted honey and herbal notes over a dark cocoa background proving full flavor as well.
Sweet, strong, and toasty. The Desvalido offers a strong flavor with sweet toasted honey and herbal notes over a dark cocoa background. If you’re looking for flavors that are unique and rare cigar to celebrate something special, this is the one for you.
- Detailed blend of two undisclosed tobaccos
- Sweet, balanced flavor with toasted honey and herbal notes
- Wrapped with Ecuador Rosado Cafe Habano
- Undisclosed binder from the United States
- Blend includes Oliva tobacco
- Cigar includes U.S. Connecticut Broadleaf from Lancaster Leaf